Tuesday, March 23, 2010

My Thoughts on Flowers

When i thought of blogging nothing was coming in my mind.
so thought of writing something about the flowers. As a mainframe tester, when i am in office there is mainframes to eat up my brain. Today i had a team lunch in Maurya, after that lunch i was feeling so sleepy..to look into mainframe screen after having a heavy lunch was indeed a punishment..........so i thought to write up something......when i am flooded with work...and when mainframe starts to cook my brain and prepare lunch....i will open the google and search for flowers. U may be thinking...
What is the meaning of it..yes...its an answer to all my tension and work pressure..yes that is true...
When we see flowers we will feel good...even the mainframes will stop their cookery show and will have a look at my flower show.
I know i am boring the readers with flower show and cookery show.
So stop all those and let me share some wallpapers with you all which could relax u all a lot when u feels that ur brainstem is shouting at u .......
So the message is that
‘Only person that can make you happy is you...itself Bcoz the happiness is within you....
It’s your duty to find it out.....’Yes its true that even a small flower could make you happy......
:)

2 comments:

Tour of India said...

Very Interesting

Priya said...

Thank u for the comment