Thursday, May 6, 2010

My Hero!!!

Time is 8.30 PM. Shika walked out of the office...after a hectic day....She was waiting for her husband in front of her office....
When she stands there she always thanks that big lamp that adorns that path....
She always thinks...hello Mr. Lamp you are supporting me.... 
By then Sandesh came her husband.

Shika:”Sandesh where were u? Till now I was waiting for you”

Sandesh:”I was busy my lady
Our TV is ready now we must go and get it”
Okies...”
Shika: “It’s now 9.00 PM.”

They went to the TV shop.

TV is ready sir, the shop owner told with a pleasing smile...
Sir, How u r planning to take this home? You are having a two wheeler only...
Then the couple decided to take an Auto.
Shika:”I will take an auto, You could follow me in bike sandesh”
Sandesh:”okies...Here is an auto. Get into it”
Shika got into the auto with the TV and Auto started.

Auto driver was drunk and he started to drive auto so fast....

She turned back with anxiety and was looking whether Sandesh is following the Auto....
But she couldn’t see Sandesh.....and she was little bit tensed...
The auto driver was driving that vehicle as if...he is driving some roller coaster....
She was turning and looking for Sandesh again and again...
She regained the confidence and sat in the auto....
When a turning came she said....please go through that way....
He rashly turned the auto....she prayed and sighed what is happening....
She was turning back and was looking for Sandesh....

Suddenly she saw that a bike took over the auto.....she was looking anxiously and that was her husband Sandesh....

She thanked god....and her mind was murmuring “Hey my Hero is here”
After seeing Sandesh, auto driver slowed his auto......and Shika was feeling much better...
At last they reached home...
When both of them were taking the TV and keeping it inside....
Shika hugged Sandesh saying “U r my Hero”. There was a wonder in his eyes but he had a pleasant smile on his face....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That was an amazing story....I feel like a he-man...hmm..am I really a hero..chikoos ?

Priya said...

he heeee.......
:)...ofcourse my hero....