Monday, May 3, 2010

Evening Chats!!!

Both of them thought of having tea......Tina:” Rinu what you what to have with tea”....
Rinu: “U r choice mam.... :)......I will take the tea.....u could buy something and come....”



As usual, there was a not so big but still a queue ......while taking the tea....what was running through Rinu’s mind......yes...”Tina is going to leave as she is getting married...she is going to have a new life as I am having now....” a smile was there on her face....
Once she was back with tea....they both sat at the corner seats as both of them love to see the evening sun......


Then Tina’s Phone started ringing....its Eddy....she said....

Rinu asked her without much different expression on her face....”How is Eddy?”
“He is fine.....”
“Tina tell how both of u met......”
She started to laugh....”hey you are asking me as if... I am in love with him....”
“No I didn’t mean that.....I just want to know that is all....”

Both of the girls loved to see the tree near the bus stop. They could see that from their pantry...

Especially when it’s raining.....
Rinu was now in a very interesting mood to hear the story......”tell tell.....how and where u met....”
Tina was gazing the setting sun with her brown gleaming eyes. “We met on an interview....He interviewed me....He took me in his team and he was the Lead…..we used to have coffee together........she continued taking a zip of her tea.

He used to call me...he used to drop me in his car.....there a friendship was developing......

We used to chat in phone for hours...In the chat he said he has a girl friend....
Rinu was listening to her...with wide open eyes....Now both of their tea was getting cold...and they were so much indulged in the story....
Rinu:”he have a girl friend?”
Tina continued...”yes...he had...we are good friends...why I should be sad hearing that he have girl friend....”


Rinu: “okie then”
Tina: “Even though he is busy with his girl friend and other friends...he had time for me....
He used to listen to all my stupid stories and dreams.....he was a good listener...


One day he said he is going to another country for higher studies.....
Was I hurt by the fact that he is leaving???
When he was boarding the plane....the last call he made before leaving the country was to me....
When he reached there he called me first.....
I thought our friendship is going to have limits.....


But distance didn’t put limits to our friendship....he continued to call me....
After my busy schedule in office.....and his busy schedule at the university, he remembered me....”
Rinu:” you are just friends?”
Tina: “why such a question? ...we are.....”
They used to discuss about this friendship story in their tea breaks....

After few days.....

Tina was totally disturbed and confused that its friendship or love....
What Rinu could do is that she could only listen and tell her....ask him directly what he has for her...at that time Mr. Ego was blocking her from asking that to Eddy....

That day has arrived......

When both of the girls met for evening tea.....

Tina:” I felt that I had a heart break”
Rinu:”hey what happened?”
Tina continued.....Eddy broke my heart......he is love with some other girl there.
Then I was able to understand that she was in pain....
He told her that he doesn’t have any such feelings for her....at that time I could see the pain in her eyes...
Rinu consoled her saying that....it’s fine....now u have an answer....for your confusion.
At least that is the fine part of this incident......
Tina was having her head high.....but still had pain in eyes....:”yes....I might have misunderstood his friendship....may be......some one good is waiting for me....” and she smiled....

After 1 week



Tina:”Rinu my marriage got fixed”
Rinu also felt happy for her that she could find a good guy who could take care of her like a gem.....
And love her...passionately.....
Since Rinu is married she knows what married life is and how far is that from all those fascinations....
The true love will be experienced in the married life.....Rinu used to tell her....with a smile on her face....
Everybody was happy for Tina that she is getting married...except Eddy.....
How could that be? It’s a question......isn’t it......?

After 1 month
Tina’s marriage preparations started.....

Another evening chat:
Tina:”Yesterday was Eddy’s B’Day and he asked me for something”
Eddy: “Hey,i wanna ask u something........”
Will u marry me?
Tina was shocked....no, she cannot....
Tina: It’s too late Eddy....
Rinu could still see Tina’s gleaming eyes......
Was she happy.....? Her brown eyes told she was.....as God gave her the right person....to get married to
:)



NP: This is an incident that i heard from one of my friends.

No comments: