Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Humorous Frustrations

Positive thinking is one of the most important assets a human can own by himself /herself.


If we realize that life is all about making mistakes and learning from it.....then u are a successful person.

When a person lose in his life? This is a question that we have to ask ourselves.......god will give him ways to realize and change through mistakes...but if  humanbeings continue to do that mistake...then he is a failure....

I was thinking about the word humorous frustrations......

Yes when I think about it I would have to say hey humorous frustration is a cute word......


Yupee.......here come some cute thoughts about my humorous frustration....

I was into a new team and the project stuffs , this so called stuffs includes mainframe knowledge to be used and the business both were totally new to me......

I am not a mainframe developer , am just a tester. I was given some program logic and was asked to create some document on the technical details on IO module testing (it’s a type of testing).

I was little bit frustrated....ha haa.....no idea what to do...

I went and asked my mentor (senior colleague) on this, but he said he was busy with his own work.

Still gave an overview I listened to it as if  I am listening to a fable. My hopes was coming down on how to come up with something that was out of my scope literally .


Then an idea clicked on my mind....google baba is there to help right...

What do u think I goggled for how to proceed my work...then u are wrong...

:)...i googled for 100 positive words in google....do u think that its a crap....

No try this out when u all are frustrated.....it will work out....anyway it worked out for me...

I could feel my hope coming back............

It took two days for me to get the skeletal structure of my work to be done....but I made it at last....

Now I feel that it was a humorous frustration.....

:)

No comments: