Saturday, April 24, 2010

Sunsets.....

Many of us like sunsets and sunrises....
why....that is  a question......no never...those who are blessed to see the colour of this world will surely like sunsets snd sunrises.....which one u like most..?,,,what will be the answer for this....
hope 90% will say...sunrise gives us a new begining and sunset...takes us to nostalgic moments....am i correct....if my soul answers this question the answer will be similar......
i thought of sharing some sunsets....
Proudly let me say something....these are also from my husband's gallery....
Here comes the some pictures...
I will give explantion for each and when and where it was taken....

This is the picture taken at a beach at Veli in kerala (India).

This is taken at my native..pathanamthitta in Kerala(India)
One more thing could you see the hanging nest....in that..one of the key factors that attracted me in this picture is that.... :)
 
This is sunrise time in front of our home.....
:).
Priyanka Jayaraj

No comments: